The New 24G nano!

dymaxiun

Updated with live rock etc..... added a powerhead also small one with an adjustable flow valve...
Damsels.. yeah... couldn't resist... something to start watste...

lefty

Cycling with live fish is actually quite hurtful to them. I would recommend cycling your tank with a cocktail shrimp from your grocery store.
Besides that, great looking tank. :)
-lefty

dymaxiun

Originally posted by lefty
Cycling with live fish is actually quite hurtful to them. I would recommend cycling your tank with a cocktail shrimp from your grocery store.
Besides that, great looking tank. :)
-lefty

I know... just wanted to get some wate into the system I will be taking them out here within the next week.
I am adding about 10 more pounds of live rock tomorrow... So maybe at that time i will take one out, and then reduce the number

lefty

Originally posted by Dymaxiun
I know... just wanted to get some wate into the system I will be taking them out here within the next week.
I am adding about 10 more pounds of live rock tomorrow... So maybe at that time i will take one out, and then reduce the number

Hopefully they will be alive when you take them out. Cycling with fish can result in a lot of discomfort on their part, and often times they will die.
-lefty

dymaxiun

Originally posted by lefty
Hopefully they will be alive when you take them out. Cycling with fish can result in a lot of discomfort on their part, and often times they will die.
-lefty

Not worried about that....

wocka

exactly what lefty says, this hobby is about the love in the animals more than sacrificing them to start ur tank

dymaxiun

You guiys are right i did jump the gun.. the damsels will be removed today, and taken back to my LFS.... (big net)

doodle1800

Originally posted by wocka
exactly what lefty says, this hobby is about the love in the animals more than sacrificing them to start ur tank

totally agree...
my damsels are going back to LFS today because they are bullies - dominoes.... one is and can't trust the others..
I use LR to cycle my tank....

dymaxiun

Originally posted by doodle1800
totally agree...
my damsels are going back to LFS today because they are bullies - dominoes.... one is and can't trust the others..
I use LR to cycle my tank....

Yep... those things are going... dont like thier behavior, and dont really want to try to chase them down later once i do want to remove them...

dymaxiun

Originally posted by wocka
dymaxium, u did the right thing. u can use a raw shrimp or krill, or even live rock

Yep.. i am going to use the cocktail shrip with LR/LS....
Damn those Damsels... :mad:
But in the long run it will be better...
Thanks for all your guys help! i will keep you updated with pics when i add the remaining live rock....