The Official Insomniac MEGATHREAD

nano reefer

This thread is to talk about anything you want. Here are the rules:
1. Posting is allowed only from midnight-5 am
2. No flaming
3. No cussin' or censoring yourself
4. No discrimination
5. Do not make fun of this thread
I stress importance on rule #1, if there is a lot of drama going on at 5 am, you will have to wait until midnight to post your thoughts.

nano reefer

Well, I picked a week off of work a while ago, and i was supposed to be traveling. But i am not, so i have nothing to do but hang. I have a big project to do tomorrow, involving lacrosse equipment. I help coach at a summer camp, and a bunch of kids want me to dye their sticks funky colors. Normally they are just white, but i am making one one green on black stripes, and red and white and black splatter designs. Its a very sophisticated process involving RIT dye, boiling water, electrical tape, and 150 glue sticks.

rebelprettyboy

its 4am and im always up til about 6 and back up at 9 just becuz I have sleeping problems. Anyways been on Metal Gear Solid and COD4.... And now im bkac out to MGS4

nano reefer

well, i am deciding to go on a weight loss plan for the summer, and then start working out this winter and fall in preparation for a lacrosse club team that i am considering joining. its for guys out of college (old guys too) that want to play lacrosse competitively. There are a bunch of team, and they all have their own uniforms, helmets, and custom gear, just like the pros. but we dont get sponsorships. hopefully i will be able to play, but even if i dont it would be nice to lose 20 pounds. It may be hard integrating the workout/running thing after the workday though, its a big adjustment.

ledzep fan

I'm excited tonight!!! I will be receiving 2 Xenia frags from Blaze in the morning. I will also continue moding my Octopus nw-200. After that, I need to cut the lawn, and clean up the fish tank because guests are comign over

ledzep fan

I'm excited tonight!!! I will be receiving 2 Xenia frags from Blaze in the morning. I will also continue moding my Octopus nw-200. After that, I need to cut the lawn, and clean up the fish tank because guests are comign over

tangman99

I'm going through dealer quotes in the process of buying a new GMC Acadia. Been looking for a while and getting down to numbers. I hate car dealers and salemen. Internet sales used to be so easy. Times are so bad for them right now, Internet sales can't rely on volume any longer so they have started playing the games the floor salesman do. But, time and the economy is on my side. The best to buy is when you don't need a car.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2653042
If you want to lose weight, start backpacking
It's done wonders for me.
meaning hiking? i loev it. mostly northeast stuff I did the whole presidential range when was only 14. i climbed mount washing 4 times (once in huntingtons ravine and once on tuckermans ravine, very steep and rocky, tuckermans is easier because huntingtons is faster if you rock-climb it.)

nano reefer

Originally Posted by TangMan99
http:///forum/post/2653051
I'm going through dealer quotes in the process of buying a new GMC Acadia. Been looking for a while and getting down to numbers. I hate car dealers and salemen. Internet sales used to be so easy. Times are so bad for them right now, Internet sales can't rely on volume any longer so they have started playing the games the floor salesman do. But, time and the economy is on my side. The best to buy is when you don't need a car.
the Acadia is a great car/suv thingy. My godfather got one for his wife and 2 kids and they love it. it is only the 3rd car he has ever truly liked, and all the other 20 he has owned he hated (yes he buys new cars every 2-3 years because he can, and usually because he can never like a car). He liked his first car, a cutlass, an 82 pickup, and this Acadia. All other ones he has ever gotton are money holes that were going to shops and breaking down all the time, even his chrystler pacifica.

reefraff

If Ford Superduties hit 35 grand I might have another

There is going to be a fire sale at GM before long. They are cutting out a lot of production of small trucks and SUV's. Gas prices will come back down some. If you gotta have one its a buyers market

Originally Posted by TangMan99
http:///forum/post/2653051
its also getting close for the new models to hit the floor, once they do the others prices drop.

rebelprettyboy

Once again its 3:15 here and i just took a break from COD4 to see whats happening. And as usual nothing... Seems like boards have been slow

michaeltx

its summer time its just part of life indoor things tend to slow as people do more outside.
my meds quit working on me so I am wide awake and hurting pretty good tonight but thats me LOL
Mike

michaeltx

trust me I know I am from Lubbock and man it was ruff sometimes !!!!
no its lortab and i already take 1-1/2

[hr]
every 4 hours and they are just not working aswell I am getting an immunity to them.
mike

rebelprettyboy

ahh Loratabs are great!
Sweet from Lubbock huh? Was Mr. Aquarium around whenever you lived here? Thats a nice store! I like it a lot... Nice secletions and healthy stuff