The Official Random Thread, Click here, You Know You Want To

jam1e

Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging .. celebrity skin, is this your chin? or is that war you're waging

jam1e

Originally Posted by Jam1e
Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging .. celebrity skin, is this your chin? or is that war you're waging

haha . I guess that's random to people who aren't huge fans of the Red Hot Chili Peppers .. one of the greatest bands of all time

ruaround

you really shouldnt mumble when you talk i can hardly unersatnd you... RHCP is one of the greatest of all time... debate over...

startrfish

Originally Posted by ruaround
you really shouldnt mumble when you talk i can hardly unersatnd you... RHCP is one of the greatest of all time... debate over...

now throw in Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and oh wait Aerosmith....hmmm howd they stand up to RHCP?? perrty good if you ask me.

ruaround

RHCP is ONE of the greatest bands... definately Pearl Jam and Nirvarner... but i personally dont care for Aerosmith... i cant handle that many ACK ACK ACK ACK OW ACK OW ACK OWs... or is steven tyler singing about A COW???

jam1e

yeah I'm hungry too .. I'm gonna go eat some pie .. too bad I don't have any .. I'm gonna go ask my neighbors if they have any apple pie