The picture is bugging me!!

lovethesea

Can someone please explain the pic in the "fish section" under special features. The scooter is on someones hand having his pic taken???

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by ruaround
i saw that too and wondered why it iwas in someones hand...
perhaps its a fish whisperer...

Not I, and there is no other!

That pic is confusing though...

michaeltx

scooters are hard to photograph sometimes so I assume that it was taken that way to be able to actually show the fish.
mike

reefkprz

definatly still in the water you can tell by the fins being perched on instead of squished under the fishes weight, good picture cant even see the top of the water.

shogun323

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
definatly still in the water you can tell by the fins being perched on instead of squished under the fishes weight, good picture cant even see the top of the water.
could be Rigor Mortis..............

sluggo

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Can someone please explain the pic in the "fish section" under special features. The scooter is on someones hand having his pic taken???

Are you sure that is someones hand? In some ways it looks like a hand and in others it looks like a coral.
Don

dskrezyna

Originally Posted by sluggo
Are you sure that is someones hand? In some ways it looks like a hand and in others it looks like a coral.
Don

Didn't know corals had fingerprints!
Lots of websites take pictures of their fish in the palm of their hand.

aw2x3

It's definately still underwater, in the palm of someone's hand.
I was having trouble taking a pic of a 1/2" - 3/4" Frogfish I had, so I took a pic in my hand, with the fish still underwater...