The Reason Why Pittsburgh Girls are the Most Dateable :)

kerriann

you really hate pittsburgh?? i didn't think that possible...specially now that we're the most liveable city!

05xrunner

most livable city...HHAHAHA
Unless your a drunk or a clubber there is nothing to do.
I am 28 and I am bored here. I do alot of photography and there is very little to do with that as well.
I actually took a decent shot of the city the other day..but its rare

kerriann

that's what i see every morning on my way in to work!! absolutely gorgeous! i love how the sun reflects off of PPG. and i'll be honest, there was a time when i wanted to move but i've seen other cities and i don't think they have anywhere near the character pittsburgh does. and no matter what city you're in you're gonna think there's nothing to do. it's just a matter of entertaining yourself and finding the right people to get in trouble with :)

05xrunner

well another thing is I HATE COLD..and I HATE SNOW
I wanna move somewhere so I NEVER EVER see snow again.

kerriann

eh the cold is rough but at least its not tornadoes or hurricanes or earthquakes!! and who doesn't love a good snow day!! i remember last valentine's day i couldn't go to work because the trolley line froze so me and my bf stayed in all day with a fire going and some hot chocolate - just gotta make the best of a bad situation!!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
eh the cold is rough but at least its not tornadoes or hurricanes or earthquakes!! and who doesn't love a good snow day!! i remember last valentine's day i couldn't go to work because the trolley line froze so me and my bf stayed in all day with a fire going and some hot chocolate - just gotta make the best of a bad situation!!
Give me a hurricane or a twister anyday over ICE FALLING FROM THE SKY! Sounds like a horror movie to me. The only place it should ever be under 75 degrees is in my fridge.
BTW wasn't the the Cowboys who first recognised girl football fans? Go cheer-leaders!

deltablack22

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
well another thing is I HATE COLD..and I HATE SNOW
I wanna move somewhere so I NEVER EVER see snow again.
I would recommend Atlanta... We dont have snow, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes - any of that crap. But then again traffic sucks so stay in PA, we dont need one more driver on the roads.

digitydash

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
I would recommend Atlanta... We dont have snow, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes - any of that crap. But then again traffic sucks so stay in PA, we dont need one more driver on the roads.

you don't get snow or tornadoes I find that hard to believe.

deltablack22

Originally Posted by digitydash
you don't get snow or tornadoes I find that hard to believe.
Tornadoes pop up north west of the city on occasion but thats not even in the metro area... As far as snow goes, I lived in Alaska for awhile and a lite sprinkle of snow every couple winters dont count as snow in my book.

agent-x

Nothing like the Steelers Fan's and since their women are dateable both him and her can pour a beer on a child wearing the oposing teams jersey.

kerriann

Originally Posted by AGENT-X
http:///forum/post/2472663
Nothing like the Steelers Fan's and since their women are dateable both him and her can pour a beer on a child wearing the oposing teams jersey.
teach 'em when they're young right??

trainfever

The only reason people cheer for Pittsburgh teams is because they are too far from Philly.

GO FLYERS
GO IGGLES
GO PHILS