the rock is in the 150gal.

m.rogers

i got it at 10:00am today and had it in by 2:00pm and here are the pics i said i would post it was some great looking rock.
here it is on my kitchen table it is 6' long and 4' wide

m.rogers

zanemoseley i order tonga ultra show rock and elkhorn island ultra show rock from a local online dealer and did not have to pay for the shipping. it was $3.99 a lb. and he put in some tonga branch.
nicky it will like great when the fish are in but will like even greater when the SPS corals start to go in that is what this tank was set up for.
thanks
mike

djessem

Just for the knowledge of amounts and what they look like.......how many pounds of rock is that ?????

m.rogers

djessem on the table is 100lb. and after it was added to my tank that gave me 250lb. in the tank

m.rogers

wrassecal
thanks it is great to have a online dealer living so close that will meet you so you don't have to pay for shipping that is what kill you.
mike

attml

Hi Mike,
The rock looks great!!!:) You have some really sweet pieces there! It has to be a great feeling to have this project in full swing! Don't forget to check it out at about 3AM to see what cool hitchikers you have hiding in all of that rock! I wish I had that much room!