The time is almost near!

gasguzzler

$150 from my LFS. I wish I got some good shots of his teeth but he doesnt feel like holding still long enough.
We can all thank yellowtail for resizing for me!

yellowtail

Originally posted by gasguzzler

praise me!!!

did i mention that the price for resizing the pictures would be your moray?:D just kidding

liontamer

$150 from my LFS. I wish I got some good shots of his teeth but he doesnt feel like holding still long enough.

Well, i can see the teeth must be big, and if u can get a pic, that would be super. They look quite large, wouldnt wanna stick my hand in there... LOL!

gasguzzler

Hey yellow, if you want to collect your fee come get him. Oh, by the way, he shredded all my nets so use your hands.

yellowtail

Hey yellow, if you want to collect your fee come get him. Oh, by the way, he shredded all my nets so use your hands.

:hilarious

gasguzzler

Every night that hes been here hes eaten like a horse!!! I have to shut him off every time. Oh, and did I mention that hes MEAN.

alison

:happyfish Beautiful eel, my personal fav. is the blue and green ribbon eel, but they just don't aclimate well, dangit. Same with the moorish idol, those are my top 2 and figures I can't get 'em. That's ok though there are sooooo many fish to choose from nowadays. -ali

gasguzzler

It will just be one big tan blur with a feeding stick in the middle covered by flashing teeth. How is that exciting to anybody?:notsure: