the world ending

mimzy

I'm not concerned. not at all. I am comforted by the feel of cold, hard steel. and some copper, yes, copper too.
come n' git me, zombies.

salty blues

Mark 13:32--- “about that day or that hour no one except the Father knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son”.

clownfish11

I talked about all of this with my friends in a tent up north while backpacking, and we talked about it for probobly 3 hours! we went all through the 2012, sun blowing up, nukes, etc. I personally was starting to believe that the 2012 thing was true, but then switched over to the only thing that can kill us is ourselves

howardj

Originally Posted by saltn00b
unfortunately, the end of their civilization happened before they got around to making iAztec Calendar 3g.

texasmetal

The I-Ching also states that 2012 is the final year for Earth.
These calculations and predictions are based on mathematics and astronomy. You know what is extremely amazing considering the lack of knowledge and technology those cultures had to work with? The Mayan calendar accurately predicted the day when the Conquistadors would arrive.
Interesting stuff. Factual? I guess we'll find out in another 4 years.

jerthunter

Where did you hear 2012? Because I don't have the end of the world penciled in until several years after that....
But to answer the how, its not too exciting, the universe will just sort of collapse on itself and then this whole fun cycle can start again.

salty blues

Originally Posted by Squidward
http:///forum/post/2718416
Current bush is the anti-christ in case you didn't know. McWar if elected will help end the world.

I'm gonna' try to ignore that remark............ Nope, can't do it. You must be a military loathing, send our country down the toilet, left-wing liberal. Yep, I just knew it.