There has to be a special place in HELL for these people

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
http:///forum/post/3160701
I hear you on that one. There was one person in the area were I used to live. I told my wife he ever even thinks about doing anything to you or our kids I will be needing the best atty we could find. Why this sick

[hr]
had done time for molesting a 3 month old. Then because the States Atty screwed up he got a lighter sentace than he deserved. Luckily I am now 40 miles from that

[hr]
and will never be in that situation again.
You and many others may be unpleasantly surprised to see how many perverts live nearby.
Don't let your kids go anywhere alone.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Beth
http:///forum/post/3160882
You and many others may be unpleasantly surprised to see how many perverts live nearby.
Don't let your kids go anywhere alone.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/

you are soooo right. My son has a friend that lives on our street, but about 8 houses away and the streets curves so the house is almost out of my sight. I dont let him walk/ride bike without watching him go to the house and then he calls when he is leaving.....I go out on the porch and wait.
SO sad we have to do this craziness. Super scary to even let him in the public bathrooms.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Lorene
http:///forum/post/3159126
This kind of sick garbage lies at the feet of our government in which I have little faith that TRUE justice will ever be served.
I am the mother of 3 beautiful young girls (10, 12, 16). We homeschool because my oldest is terminally ill with a genetic heart condition and gammaglobulin deficiency. I would have liked to say we have been VERY careful in the way we let our girls use the internet but saying that would be a lie. There is NO safety on the internet WHATSOEVER!
We met a family at the RMH in Rochester MN while staying for 2 months while our oldest was getting treatments for her illness. The family consisted of a mother with her 2 wheechair bound sons (then 15 and 18)1 she claimed was paralyzed from chest down except from elbow to fingers which he had use of. We stayed in the very next room from them for almost 2 months and became fast friends them. When we left the mother encouraged us to "keep in touch" by means of Facebook in which I was a bit skeptical but decided since we "knew" them it was ok.
We kept in touch now for the last almost 2 years and our children frequently would chat with the mother and her 2 sons.
About a month ago I noticed my 2 younger girls schoolwork had taken a nosedive and they got VERY secretive and sullen. My 12 year old is autistic and began becoming VERY violent and out of control. After about a week of this I happened to "catch" a conversation between my 10 year old and this 20 year old and I couldnt believe my eyes! He was talking about #@% with her!!! I quickly seized her computer and questioned all 3 girls. It turns out Trent was talking this way to both the younger girls! I called the police and they came out, and hummed and hawwed and dragged their feet just because this guy didnt use "direct" words, and he lives in another state! I demanded they take all of the computers the girls used and search them for more evidence. It took them over a week to tell me that the US Attorneys office COULDNT prosecute him FEDERALLY because his language was "too vague" (asking them if they "mas#$###$$$" in the shower is vague???) and he didnt "directly" entice them across the state line for those purposes! Then to top it off the local police cannot prosecute him either being from another state and when they returned our computers (2 weeks later) the seals had not even been broken on them so they NEVER EVEN LOOKED for any more evidence!!!!
Needless to say my 12 year old is currently in "inpatient treatment" for the emotional damage its done to her and my 10 year old cant sleep at night.
I am however in touch with the local authorities in HIS county and they are actively trying to get a search warrant and prosecute him.
What really sickens me is that his mother has evidently been allowing him to have a "relationship" (FULL) saying that "yeah, shes young but they are such a cute couple and its not easy for him to get someone so devoted to him because of his handicap" and KNEW how he was talking to my children and said that if they didnt like it they should just turn off their computer-he has a right to his feelings and free speech".
I am just so disappointed in our justice system. I blame the justice system on horrible events such as these.
Sorry for the rant but I just had to share this private h$!! I am going through right now.
Out of some fairness, although I don't know your specific situation, they don't need to take apart a computer to search them. Typically what they do when searching a computer, (or at least what I've seen) is they'll just take an image of the HD, then put it on a server then use their software and systems to search for whatever it is they are looking for.
But this does suck, at LEAST you caught it before things were acted on.