thermometers

coachklm

what thermometers do you use ineed to get a new one and i'm looking at digital ones so...
:help:
ohh and accuracy matters

jdboy

I also use the Digi Coralife with the probe mounted in the bottom of my overflow. The only thing with these are that their not precise. +/- 1.5 degrees F, that's not that accurate when it comes to reef keeping. I also use one of the small glass style thermometers with the suction cup. I just remove the cup and let it float around in my sump. More accurate than the digi but I like the convenience of the digi on the side of the tank.

coachklm

Originally Posted by jdboy
I also use the Digi Coralife with the probe mounted in the bottom of my overflow. The only thing with these are that their not precise. +/- 1.5 degrees F, that's not that accurate when it comes to reef keeping. I also use one of the small glass style thermometers with the suction cup. I just remove the cup and let it float around in my sump. More accurate than the digi but I like the convenience of the digi on the side of the tank.
well i had the same glass one (it just broke in my tank) i was tryingto resuction it :help:

wax32

My coralife thermometer and the expensive controller on my chiller always agree, that's good enough for me...