Thermos swap?

Does anyone want to start a thermos swap? I'd like to keep to about 20 people. That way its easier to keep track of. I'd like do higher end to middle of the stuff, no starter stuff.

Once we have enough people we can vote on what we want to do. I don't know if people have rare stuff. So far five people. I think we need at least 15 people.
I know about the other one going on but I thought that one was dead. Last time I read that thread the thermos was lost.

So far we have
privatejoker
jerryatrick
gman08016
clownfish 11
peef
maybe msch1999
Some rare stuff would be LE's, weird chalice, zoas, etc. I know Mr. X is sending watermelon chalice, or so I think he is, so that would be "rare/expensive" stuff.

privatejoker
jerryatrick
gman08016
clownfish 11
peef
maybe msch1999
blaze98
I would like to do mystery coral, that way no one knows whats coming. Once we get enough people I put some rules for a vote. That way everyone has a say.
So far we have six with one maybe. Getting close.

All shipping would be overnight. Unless there are palys or zoas. In the winter it should be overnight with heat packs. To save on weight with palys I would wrap them in wet newspaper and put them in a zip lock bag. Thats how the fish stores normally get them and they seem to do well.
I'd also like to get the thermos signed with names and places. I know the other guys did this and it seems like a good idea.