Thermos swap?

We can ship priorty if that worked for the other one. I want to put all the rules up when we get enough people. If the majority say overnight then so be if not then priority is fine as well. Let get the people then get the rules.
I never had an avatar because I didn't have time to search. I just quit my job so I have some time this weekend to search.

crush4989

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2790919
depending on your age...it probably wasn't the smartest idea to quit your job
to each ther own on that one.
I was just asking on shipping because i only have zoo's or sps so i know sps have to be overnight. But if i ship out a sps i would like one in return.
Keith

Ok so here is how we will do it.
First in line sends out a frag to second in line and so on. I'll get the line up when we get enough people.
Nothing to common but nothing really rare.
Mystery frags, so please don't let anyone know what your sending.
Priorty mail, overnight if you want.
Everyone must sign and put location on thermos.
We start in October 27th and stop when the weather gets to cold up north. For all you southern boys that means Dec-Mar.

The voting thing is off the table. These are the rules that we need to follow. So if everyone is still in great and lets get some more people.
I got a new job, Monday thur Friday in health care. I quit my weekend job. I should be ok, people still get sick in a bad economy. Anyway I have one extra day, so thats why I can stay up late tonight.

jerryatrick

Depending on the order, you should work out with the shipper on what type of coral you can keep but still keep it a mystery.

Once we get enough people we can make a wish list. Each person will put down what type of coral they want, sps, lps, etc. If the person who is sending the thermos that month doesn't have what they want the person who is receiving the thermos next will be pushed back to the next month.

kholla12

Originally Posted by privatejoker
http:///forum/post/2790834
All shipping would be overnight. Unless there are palys or zoas. In the winter it should be overnight with heat packs. To save on weight with palys I would wrap them in wet newspaper and put them in a zip lock bag. Thats how the fish stores normally get them and they seem to do well.
I'd also like to get the thermos signed with names and places. I know the other guys did this and it seems like a good idea.
Dont wrap them in wet news paper.Use a paper towle.The ink in the new paper will run.

peef

So I would like to at least be able to say what I don't want. I have alot of zoas and would not like to send something rare out and receive something I already have a ton of, if thats ok.

peef that fine. When we get enough people we will make out our wish list and not want list. When its your turn to send pm the next person and ask whats on the list. That we don't have to go back and forth on this thread trying to find out who wanted what.

Here is the list I have. If your not on it or you don't want be on it please post.
Privatejoker
jerryatrick
gman08016
clownfish 11
Maybe kholla12
peef
blaze98
crush4989
justme
We have eight yes and one maybe. If everyone is in we need 5 or 6 more people and then I say we start.