Thermos swap?

So here is the deal. I send to Jerry, Jerry sends to how ever is next on the list, and so on and so on. So if you 10th on the list the 9th person will something to you. I will have to wait until it gets to the end to get a frag.

if i have to send to sc can i send priority 2day ( my husband just got layed off from his job so if I can do that i will or if I can get somebody closer would be greatly appreciated if not i might have to back out this time. i haven't gotten anything for my tank in a long time. he just went back to work after being off for 2 months and now he's out again after being back 1 1/2 months

I'll check to see where everyone is. We can then set up a region or one person who will send something overnight further away. I have no problem sending further away overnight.

I will not arrange every shipment, I don't have time for that. But I will update the list and pm people when it is their turn.

uberbatman

Privatejoker PApeef Florida Keysnigerbang Dallas, Georgiahitachi753columbia scjustmesouthwest TN
kjord97
Chaptico, Md
blaze98
Seat Pleasant, Maryland
Maybe kholla12
maryland (where in MD?)
stangbabe1993
Newark,Delaware
uberbatman
South Jersey
jerryatrick
Phoenixville PA
gman08016
N.J.(where in NJ?)
phenetix
N NJ
mumbulog
Upstate NY
clownfish 11
Wisconsin
msch1999
Wisconsin
Privatejoker
PA
crush4989
unknown
italionstalion
unknown
Thats the best i could do with the information i was given, i left crush and italionstalion out because we dont know their location.(please post it and ill revise the list) kholla12 and gman08016 please post a more exact location as well.

It looks like most of us are in the Northeast. It shouldn't be that much to ship to the south and midwest. I figure that if I'm going to get a piece of coral that may be rare for the price of overnight shipping I'm in. It will be alot less then what LFS charge.
Next up is the wish list. I plan on shipping to Jerry on Mon or Tues, so please get what you want/don't want up on the thread.

gman08016

Originally Posted by stangbabe1993
http:///forum/post/2801214
my list
don't want colt,kenya, ordinary mushrooms,xenia.
want pretty much anything else.
Am same as stangbabe I have plenty of this stuff.Who ever i send to will not get this stuff unless they want it.Also if the want it the will get a good size of it.Thanks

does it have to be rare stuff cause i don't have rare expensive stuff. I don't want to post what i have if its supposed to be a suprise. maybe I could email somebody to see if what i have is ok. unless my person doesn't care if they know. and if my stuff isn't good enough i can back out
let me know

I don't have anything super rare, or even really rare for that matter. Like I, I'll send an email or pm to the next person and let them know who gets the thermos next. If they would like to contact the next person in line then great. If not just send it.