Thermos Trade?

cjeffrey77

OK if anyone would like to post what the general type of corals they want & don't want when I go through and make the final list I will try to match everyone up as best as I can. Just general types though for example you can't say man I really want pink zoas & purple mushrooms, just list the main types these are my picks below:
I would like:
2- zoas
2- mushrooms
or
all zoas
I have to trade:
2-zoas
2-soft
1-polyp
1-mushroom
granted I will only be sending 4 frags but having more choices will help to match up the traders.

I have sps accapora colt and xenia, Brown green eyed pylops Just let me know via Email barrygeller@yahoo.com
Looking for anything at all just not the same stuff that I am sending out..... I would like a peice of Gorgonian any type at all if this is available if not surprise me
Please no Green star Pylops I have so much of it I can't give it away........HAHA

clarkiiclo

I will send cool zoos and if someone is interested a cool sarcophyton frag. VERY pretty!
I like:
Zoos- bright colors.
Clavularia - green ones
Star polyps
Galaxea
Trumpets- green
torch, frog, hammer
bubbles
shrooms- I have blue, red and purples
rics- I have green

clarkiiclo

Originally Posted by crazyreefnut
^ Please no Green star Pylops I have so much of it I can't give it away........HAHA

You can give them to me

scubanoah

Not positive, but I am pretty sure clarkii is female. I could probably trade w/her too, but it really doesnt matter. I have traded with reeferman as well, he is a very good guy. I could trade with you again too Daryl if ya want. I have some more green striped shrooms ready for ya. Dou you have anything new and interesting?

cjeffrey77

updated list:
CJeffrey77
BrainRush
Reeferman1
trainfever
sacfishguy
Smitty63
jboolie
ClarkiClo
ScubaNoah
CrazyReefNut
The list seem to be growing pretty good, I did see people saying to match them up with a certain person that kinda defeats the purpose of it being random. I'll match everyone up as well as poss. but won't promise who gets to be matched with who.

Would you mind if I was to ask for a trade outside of this thermo trade? It is your Party I don't want to crash it.. I am still willing to do this trade as well. I am just very interested in several things that one member has....

cjeffrey77

No I don't mind. I just have a feeling that if we started letting people pick who they want to trade with that there will be a couple that everybody wants to trade with! lol!!

brainrush

Yeah! I'm excited!
I have to trade:
GSP
Several types of orange zoos, some with green centers, some with yellow frills, some all orange
Shrooms
Yellow Polyps
I want:
Zoos - any color but brown or orange
Shrooms - any color but orange/red
Any other frags except SPS or xenia

sedorusc

count me in too. I have green zoos, several types of mushrooms and other soft corals. what day do we start?

cjeffrey77

The list is open for people to sign up until this Fri. the 23rd, Then over the weekend I will mix the list up & post the final trading list. On Monday the 26 we will send out the packages.

cjeffrey77

I have to work on Sat. so I will be making the list & post it on Sun. I can't wait I love getting new things to add to my tank!!!

meanbaby01

Wow, I only wish I had something to trade. I'm still starting out. I'd love to get some new neat stuff. Maybe in a few months if this is still going on, I could trade some things.

clarkiiclo

Originally Posted by MeanBaby01
Wow, I only wish I had something to trade. I'm still starting out. I'd love to get some new neat stuff. Maybe in a few months if this is still going on, I could trade some things.

There is always a trade going on somewhere. Usually about once every couple of weeks depending on which board you hit.
Some are better than others! For instance this is a good one. Or at least I hope.