Thermos Trade?

rickd

Am I to late to get in? If not I have Purple shrooms, watermelon shrooms and green with yellow middle Zoas I will do some extra on any of these to make 4 frags.

reeferman1

I have:
Green/orange fuzzy shrooms
Purple/blue shrooms
green/tan zoos
GSP's
Candies
finger leather
Looking for colorful zoos, watermelon shrooms and maybe zenias.

cjeffrey77

Here's a new updated list:
CJeffrey77
BrainRush
Reeferman1
trainfever
sacfishguy
Smitty63
jboolie
ClarkiClo
ScubaNoah
CrazyReefNut
sedorusc
KKB8
RickD
Also just an FYI if you post your wants i'll try to pair you up with someone who has most or all of the things your looking for. If you don't post your wants that's fine also i'll just pair you up with someone. As far as contacting each other if everyone wants to just post their e-mail addys then when I make the final list i'll put the e-mail addys next to everyones names.

teresaq

Is it too late to get in. I just got burned on another trade, but I still would like to trade. I have a few diff zoos, assorted mushroons, gps, 2 kinds of xenia and a small leather frag m0m24 @ earthlink dot net

I am going to withdraw from this trade. I have so many going on right now that shipping is killing me. Sorry guys Local trades are welcome but shipping is killing my pocket. As of right now I have 5 packages going out tommorow and that is ove $100.00 in shipping I am going to bail. Local trades are always great barrygeller@yahoo.com

cjeffrey77

OK sorry it took so long i've been busy all afternoon. Here's the final list that i've came up with & all of the e-mails that have been posted. Hope everyone gets some nice stuff that they want & that we do another thermos trade soon. I saw that a couple of people were asking about sending three frags, if you just don't have 4 want to send 3 nicer sized frags to make up the difference as long as no one else objects is fine by me.
BrainRush
ClarkiClo
ScubaNoah
Smitty63 rdsaks2899@earthlink.net
jbbolie
trainfever
sedorusc
TheresaQ m0m24 @ earthlink dot net
KKBS kyndell@woodhousespas.com
RickD Rickd@cableone.net
ReeferMan1
CJeffrey77 ChrissieJ@bellsouth.net
sachifishguy aguerra78_ @hotmail .com

trainfever

I feel terrible but I have to bail out. I just got word that I have to leave town in the morning for a few days. I won't be able to get to the postOffice to ship anything and I dont think I will be back in time to receive any and I dont want to leave corals in a box and there is no one here at my house knowledgeable to acclimate them. So, if whoever is supposed to ship to me could skip me and just ship to the next person on the list? I'm sorry for any confusion. Hopefully we can do this again in a couple weeks or months and I can be involved at that time. Again, I apologize.

sedorusc

so are we shipping to the next person on the list meaning I ship to theresaQ? and are we shipping out tomorrow

teresaq

Please let us know if we are supose to ship tomorrow, or do we get with our person about shipping.