Thermos Trade?

rickd

Do we just email the preson below us on the list and then send it out? Thats what I did. :help:

cjeffrey77

Yes just contact the person below you on the list, last person sends to the first person. As far as shipping & when work that out with the person your trading with. I would think that most people will be able to send out today but as someone said earlier whoever your sending to may not want you to send today for some reason. I would think that most of the corals that we will be sending will be able to be sent the 2-day priority and be just fine. I'm not sure for the ones who are sending xenia though, I know i've always heard they don't ship well so if your sending those you may want to use overnight.

sedorusc

I have heard absolutely nothing from jboolie. there is no email for me to contact them. should I have the person above them send me their thermos. I have had plenty of contact with my recipient and already sent their frags.

rickd

He has not been back to the board and only has 1 post so you probably won’t hear from him or her. Don’t have email in the profile either. I would try to contact the next person in line.

vinnyl

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
Is it too late to get in. I just got burned on another trade, but I still would like to trade. I have a few diff zoos, assorted mushroons, gps, 2 kinds of xenia and a small leather frag m0m24 @ earthlink dot net
Don't want to hijack this thread, but if you still have something to trade afterwards shoot me an email... vinnyl2006@gmail.com

sedorusc

I attempted to contact the person above me on the list. I still have not heard from them or the person above them. I can't help but feel that I am being burned here.

smitty63

Hey sedorusc, I have been waiting for ScubaNoah to contact me (which he hasn't) before I contacted you (since no one has heard from jbbolie). Seems that I got stuck between two no shows!

sedorusc

If you want to ship to me I'll ship tp you. Let me know what you think. I can email pics of things in my tank and you can chose what you want. let me know what you have.

rickd

Looks like I'm going to get burned here I had one email saying that it was shipped on Tuesday last week and I have not received anything yet. I’ve sent 3 emails and have not heard anything. Did anyone send K_K_B_8 anything?

cjeffrey77

I'm really sorry the two of you haven't rec. anything from your person. I did a trade on another board & also didn't hear from my person for several weeks then one day he sent me an e-mail saying that he was a camp counsler & was away but when he returned he would send out the frags. It ended up being over a month but he did send the frags out so maybe the two of you will hear from your person if not we will def. keep them on a list of people not to trade with if we do this again later in the fall when the temps start to drop again. I've sent out most of the stuff that I had fragged to trade or i'd offer to do a trade with each of you. I'll let you know when I do have some more frags though. I know how frustrated I was when I didn't hear from my person in that other trade for so long. I saw your post for another trade sedrosuc your idea of coming up with some type insurance against this type of thing is good. I'm not sure in everyone will go for the paypal idea but I think your right that we could come up with some type of a way to keep this from happening. Anybody else have any ideas?

rickd

I'm not that mad about the trade, just disappointed. I sent the mushrooms that didn’t make it, but the Zoos did. So the person I traded with didn’t get all of his either. I'm going to send more to him in the fall. This guy that was to send me stuff said he shipped it and didn’t. That’s not right so no more trades for him here as far as I'm concerned. I really think this is a fun thing to do and it helps fellow reefers with their tanks. People that don’t send their items spoil the fun for everyone.

sedorusc

this was my first actual trade I participated in. I sent the wrong type of thermos ( had glass insides) and was probably dropped several types by usps. I am reshipping in a plastic thermos when my recipient returns. this was great fun for me with the excitement of what the person would think when they received the frags. please anyone willing to trade again check out the post I put up.