thermos trade

tx reef

Originally Posted by RickD
sedorusc, Thanks for the clarification I believe that everyone should ship it express shipping it’s the best way to send stuff. Let the pairing begin. I hope this will be fun.

I agree.

oceanists

Originally Posted by eyebedam
I have
anthelia
elongata xenia
misc mushrooms all types
Super bright green Gsp

Im in.... Im in Cali..... I have 30 Green Eye Zoo polyps on about 3 lbs of LR..... Eyebedam would you be will to give up some mushrooms , for a not so Frag sized Zoo Colony and lr
Oh yeah my email b0st0nreds0x@comcast.net <

[hr]
all zeros as O's

oceanists

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Im in.... Im in Cali..... I have 30 Green Eye Zoo polyps on about 3 lbs of LR..... Eyebedam would you be will to give up some mushrooms , for a not so Frag sized Zoo Colony and lr
Oh yeah my email b0st0nreds0x@comcast.net <

[hr]
all zeros as O's

acctually guys , im sorry but please count me out , I have found somebody to trade my zoos to on these boards on the side , thank you though , maybe another time.

teen

i only got 1 email from this person to see if my email was authentic. ive replied twice and havent heard anything. did anyone else get adresses or anything?

sedorusc

today is the cutoff!! I will submit a preliminary list of pairs around noon. I still need to receive email from eyebedam. I will do my best to place you all with a person near you. please list your zipcodes. I will check costs if I cannot get someone close for you to make sure I get cheap as I can. please continue to join us through 5pm today. we are still looking for more traders!!!! :jumping: :happyfish

sedorusc

FYI the average shipping rate of a 3lb package is $22.20 I checked from NY to TX being the farthest distance on our group.

sedorusc

preliminary list: you send to the person below you on the list. If you are the bottom of the group then you send to the first person.
group A:sedorusc
teen
eyebedam
group B:TX reef
RickD
this is the complete list of traders to date. I did check prices on shipping and they are the same for 3lb packages. I can mix it up more but cannot guarantee you will get your frags next day.

teen

my zip is 11951
so i am sending one of the frags i listed to eyebedam? is it my choice?

sedorusc

the time has come for all to start purchasing shipping. The preferred method is express through usps. average cost is $23.00 . I would like all shipments to go out tomorrow so we can begin leaving feedback on tuesday. Teen you need to email eyebedam for your shipping address. preferably send him something they want otherwise ship what you can. I will be shipping to you. Dirty-D has been added to the bottom of group a. eyebedam will contact them for shipping information. thank you all and I hope this turns out well.

rickd

Looks like this trade is going to go well I’ve been in contact with my fellow trader and we will have yours done by Wednesday. I hope all goes well for everyone else.

teen

eyebedam, i emailed you, please reply asap.
sedorusc, i also emailed you my address.

teen

the temperature in tenesse is like mid 80s. im shipping in a cooler that i got from swf.com. should i add a cool pack?

sedorusc

shipping in a thermos the temp should stay constant. you can add a cool pack if you feel more comfortable but there is no need if you ship express. Dirty-D I have emailed you please reply. Teen If there is no response from eyebedam or dirty-D by 5pm tomorrow I will have you ship to me.