They found this in new orleans

aw2

This is a rumor that has been floating around for a while.
That picture was actually taken in an African country...I cant remember which one though.

thangbom

dont know about you guys but he looks soo very yummy!!! darn my asian self!!! eating everything!!!

tangman99

That thing has been passed around for a couple of years. It even made the rounds during the Tsunami. I can't remember the real story behind it but it's not near as big as they say in the story. Check snopes. The story about it is there I think.

tangman99

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
I think every email forward should have to be verified by Snopes first...
I agree. It would reduce email by at least 90%. The big give away is any email you get that says "Please pass this on to as many people as you know".

mimzy

Originally Posted by ThaNgBom
dont know about you guys but he looks soo very yummy!!! darn my asian self!!! eating everything!!!

LoL!!! This comment ROCKS!!!! :hilarious

socal57che

That looks like the one that lives under my neighbor's house. They feed it annoying little dogs that wander around the hood.

speg

Originally Posted by Caillou
I'd be pretty pissed if someone parked that crappy truck in my backyard!
I agree, if a truck load of black dudes popped up in my back yard in some whacky truck... i'd be pretty freaked out.

colorteck

Just imagine what has not been found in the U.S yet???? I remember living in Bradenton and the gators would sun in the middle of the road stopping taffic. No one was brave enough to get out and move it.

cartman101

Originally Posted by colorteck
Just imagine what has not been found in the U.S yet???? I remember living in Bradenton and the gators would sun in the middle of the road stopping taffic. No one was brave enough to get out and move it.

YOU LIVED IN BRADENTON? FOR HOW LONG???? I just moved to missouri from their.....

colorteck

About 20 years ago. I miss the place but do not miss the heat. The only place I have been where you can walk down the street and eat oranges right off the tree.
Ledo beach was nice as well if that is still what it is called. I remember swimming and looking down and seeing these huge stingrays laying in the sand with their tails up.