think i have an issue =(

so i got rid of my clown fish and my red honey chromis... and i put in a yellow clown goby. he's really tiny and has a couple of places to hide.. which leads me to my problem. i put him in there monday, since then i have seen him every day but today... i can't find the little bugger anywhere! he's not in compartments in the back of the nano, and he only has a blenny, firefish, and pistolshrimp/goby pair. with a fire shrimp... any ideas on what happened to him? i thought they kinda hung out around the tank and what not. the couple of days i saw him he was really well hidden and now he's dissappeared on me =(. any ideas?

those dont hide much, they usually stay out but sit on a rock or a coral mine died becuz his mouth was too tiny and i tried throwing in food but it was too big then i started choppin it up but by then it was too late. he might be hiding if not a shrimp mayb got him! i dont know i would wait it out. dont worry bout it yet

coastie5685

mine hides all the time... he usually comes out to se my two clowns fighting.. but.. just give it a few. he will eventually come out ... there little guys.