Think this cynarina is healthy?

buzzword

Our Red Cynarina! Got it when it was baout the size of a silver dollar, now about 5 inches in diameter! The pic with the feeder tentacles out gives the truest coloration to what my eye sees. And a pic of the brain just because.

buzzword

Thaks Viper. It is weird, I took about 10 shots of the cynarina and couldn't get the coloration right like in the first pic. It may be because I moved him back about 2 inches, different light angle maybe? Whatever it is pretty!

buzzword

Reef4me, I feed them about a pea sized piece of raw shrimp about every 10 days, thats it. The brain gets two pieces, one for each mouth.
Druluv I will get a "full frontal" later today. Really not that much to look at it's our 20g that we put our LPS into because my 120g has too much flow for them. Obviously they are loving this tank.
Thanks for all the complements. I just don't see many cynarinas and wanted to show ours off! LOL

buzzword

Druluv, her is the "full frontal". My wifes 20g ( I do most of the work). The GSP and the frogspawn were fragged from my pieces. Not a lot in there just yet, the wife is picky. It is about 4 months old. One fish a pennant fairy wrasse. Any comments welcome.