Thinking of getting these worms... SAFE?

vwbortoni

I'm thinking of buying the worms pictured below. The place claims that they are safe bristleworms. Are they ok to add? I don't have a reef yet, but am in the planning stages.
What do you guys think?

oceana

Originally Posted by VWBortoni
I'm thinking of buying the worms pictured below. The place claims that they are safe bristleworms. Are they ok to add? I don't have a reef yet, but am in the planning stages.
What do you guys think?

thats just plain silly. dont buy them. you will get plenty in time. heck go to a fellow reefer in the area i'm sure they have a few they would part with for nothing.

coachklm

dont buy them ....lollololol.......you buy LR i can garentee youll get some then with time they reproduce in your system. plus you'll get alot more cool thing on the live rock then the bristleworms.... buy LR not bristleworms

[hr]
there not THAT beneficial....makes me think i should sell the ones in my tank lolol...man i could be rich....lol

iiinadav

My intank refuge in my 10 gallon had alittle bit of rock rubble, but I never saw any bristle worm. Six months later while breaking down my 10 gallon, I found about 30 baby brisltle worms in the sandbed. I can only imagine how many where in the refuge. Just buy some live rock from someone that has an established tank or just buy rock from your LFS like I did. You will get the bristles and much more.