This board is dangerous!

cindyski

i play the turn based games on like 4 sites, its part of my routine in the morning, check mail, make game moves, got to swf, and then its a cycle throughout the day. :eek:

doodle1800

I'm sure you're husband won't mind you being on this kind of board as compared to other types - if you know what I mean...

lovethesea

Originally posted by scottbythesea
I have three different hobbies that can be forumed on my three screen setup all at once, Reefing/Sporting Clays and R/C Combat Planes/Helicopters. Sore Butts all around here....
She calls my computer area the cave, but it has a great view of the tanks and big screen.
I'm pathetic I know,
ScottbytheSea

if you would have put M1 Garands in your list of hobbies, I would have sworn you were my Dad!! His cave is called "Daves Cave". There is an official sign above the door...

daisy

Glad to see I'm not the only one. In fact, sometimes I am amazed at the speed at which I get replies, not to mention the late or particularly early hour of said replies.

flydan

Hey,
I was just thinking I needed to put a mini-fridge down here. It would fit between the computer and the aquarium. Might be hard to find another outlet though. :D
Dan'l