This is going to kill me but here goes>>>>

mbowker

I am forced to sell my possesion, i have a 92 gal corner reef, full loaded with rock and about 75 pieces of coral. complete setup only , i cannot piece this out yet. Has halide lighting 3 250 bulb for lighting, i use a refugium in my basement 125 gallon tank divided into three sections. Asm G-2 skimmer, mag 36 pump, UV light, Phosban reactor, dosing pump, live rock, and probably 200 lbs in live sand loaded with critters. Cheatomorpha growing unbelievablly. I need to come up with a price after i get over the shock of selling this due to marital seperation, either sell it or lose it. any interested people ask questions now, local pick up only. If there is an interest i will price it. If not , i have one luck brother in law(ex), still my bud.

sharkbait9

Hey man, you are in one of my worst fears.
I feel for you.
If you can't get rid of the whole set up, let me know, i'll buy some coral off you. i'm Right down the parkway from you.
if you ever start back up you can always get it back

rustyj

I need to come up with a price after i get over the shock of selling this due to marital seperation, either sell it or lose it. any interested people ask questions now, local pick up only. If there is an interest i will price it. If not , i have one luck brother in law(ex), still my bud.
Mike,
I am in the same boat, selling everything too. Just wanted to let you know you are not alone in your suffering.
Rusty

nwdyr

I feel for you bro! like the other said, if you sell the coral's let me know and when you start back up I will either sell them back to you or give you frag's from them. Stay strong bro, thing's will get better!