This isn't the onion! Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake boobies!

aw2x3

I'd say it's quite possible.
First off, that was a Columbian Red Tail Boa. Boas are an arboreal species and are known to primarily feed on birds, small tree dwelling monkeys and arboreal rodents. Therefore, their teeth are much longer, increasing the chances of catching that passing, flying bird. They also have more teeth, as opposed to a ground dwelling Python.
That chicks bazoombas were so large, they were almost touching her chin. lol There's no doubt (to me - an avid reptile guy, with a very large, extensive collection), that it very well could have puntured an implant.
As someone else said...her pulling the animal away only made things worse. It probably would've immediately let go if it hadn't startled her. 99% of people would do the same thing though. I'm used to being bitten and used to sitting there, waiting for the snake to realize I'm not food, before it finally lets go. lol. Yanking a snake away only does alot more harm to the animal.

2quills

Yeah I pulled up the video on u-tube just out of curriousity. No doubt in my mind that the bite, itself, was real. Actually appeared to have a really good squeeze on it too. I could see a puncture happeneing. Funny thing was the reaction on the chicks face though. She didn't appear to be in any actual pain whatsoever. Infact I think she actually snickered a bit.

S

smartorl

That was actually creepier than the snake bite! With them being under the skin like that, she probably has zero sensation.
I do feel bad for the poor snake, wouldn't you go nuts having that kissing you? He probably died of a nervous breakdown.

stdreb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///forum/thread/384560/this-isn-t-the-onion-snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-model-s-fake-boobies/20#post_3369572
Yeah I pulled up the video on u-tube just out of curriousity. No doubt in my mind that the bite, itself, was real. Actually appeared to have a really good squeeze on it too. I could see a puncture happeneing. Funny thing was the reaction on the chicks face though. She didn't appear to be in any actual pain whatsoever. Infact I think she actually snickered a bit.
I noticed that too. It was weird.

cranberry

She probably doesn't have a whole lot of feeling. Some people have problems with sensation with normal size implants.... I doubt she can feel much anymore.