This Or That???

the claw

I'm in with the chocolate and front seat.
I was thinking you were talking armpits, and shaven is the answer for that

nemo lover

lol- Are you hangin in there claw? Your in my thoughts for sure. I hope all is coming along alright.
eating one gallon of mayo or one gallon of butter? lol

the claw

butter
Yep hangin' in there. Thanks for thinking of me. My tank looks like a sludge fest at the moment. Its been awhile since I had to cycle. I don't remember it ever looking this bad.
to quit or not to quit
(still thinking of chocolate. ; )

nemo lover

NOT!NOT!NOT!NOT!NOT! to quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know the feeling I wanted to give up when I lost my tank. The smell.. huh... Its funny trust me you will remember the smell forever. Mine baked. I did take a break, and re-locate. I am thankful I didn't quit.
chocolate (lol)
Cannon or Sony?

the claw

Cannon and Non smoking
Course a smoking cannon can be fun too. The smell is nasty. It will be awhile before I eat king crab again. Speaking of food...
chicken or fish

the claw

New car. How much many do you have? Ford or Dodge truck King or quad cab works wonders. Then if you decide on family of 5, you can just throw one in back.

nemo lover

NO new additions!EVER! My husband has a F150 the XLT (I THINK). I was leaning toward an suv, butthen I decided between the vw, and hybrid. I can't make up my mind. I have about a month or so to decide Before we purchase.
forgiveness
If you won 100,000.00
Blow it in a couple months or
be Conservative(invest,pay off debits,Etc.)?

the claw

Rebuild fish tank, then save if there is any left over.
You can't put a label on love. But since you asked, smart and beautiful works.
Hunt or Fish

itchy

dumb and beautiful
low paying job I love...money is not everything!!! If you are wealthy and miserable no one wants to be around you or everyone thinks you owe them.
Early morning shift or third shift?( I have to say early morning at least then I can have a beer at happy hour...lmao)

nemo lover

mid paying job I love.
I like early shift (have the evenings with kids, and get to watch my shows(house).
Your brother in law is cheating on his wife they have kids married about six years.
The only reason you found out is by your spouse telling you( and your sworn to keep it a secret. You happened to be pretty good friends with his wife even before they were married.
Question:
Do you tell the wife
or
Stay out of it and feel like garbage.

connor

very well paying job that i hate
0stay out of the marrige thing bout tellin some1

[hr]

[hr]
or jessica simpson

nemo lover

I am A woman and would have to say Jessica Simpson. Something about being a preachers daughter is a turn on. There both alittle dumb but Jessica is hotter she has a better body, smile, hair, and at least she has some talent (singing).