This site

mitzel

We placed an order on monday and I got my order today , everything was healthy and aclimated very well to my tank. very good size on the fish too. the crabs and snails were a bit smaller then I expected . The Coral was packed very well and is already opened up . I would give this site a 10 out of a posible ten.

keleighr

I ordered food and it went well. Took a while to get but you can track through this web site with out having to get the tracking number and head to another site to track.
I am going to be ordering live soon. Just waiting for the 80 to finish cycling

S

sinner's girl

I've ordered inverts twice. I'd order again. They messed up the first time, but they fixed it. The second time, I ordered a brown brittle and I got a green one (I'm not happy about that, but I found out after the 6 days).
Everything lived past the 6 days.

bbb

We ordered gold striped maroon clown, bicolor blenny, a chalk basslet, a mandrain (sp?) dragonet, cleaner shrimp, an anemone, an anemone, and a green ricordea mushroom about a month ago. The dragonet didn't make to our house alive, the anemone died but I think that was our fault (It started hiding uder the LR, it was big and everything it seemed all right), and the cleaner shrimp died the night we put it in. We get a replacement on the dragonet and shrimp at least. All of our other fish are doing fine. Later on we'll going to order some more.

milomlo

I am glad you all are responding to this. I was just about to post the same question :)
Keep coming with responses as I too may be ordering from this site when the time is right.
Thanks

laust

ordered... orange linkia, purple/pink gobie, strawberry crab, bullseye pistol shrimp, 30 lbs LR, 30 lbs LS. the rock looks fantastic, all stock still living, save the shrimp, which was eaten by the crab.
shipping was quick once they packed it (next morning by 10 am)
will order again w/out hesitation.

porschephd

Do you know if they have any option for requesting the size of fish or is it you get what you get? I am about ready to order from a supplier I have in the past and would rather support this site since it has been so helpful. My poor Picasso passed and I would like to replace him. He was my favorite!

mudhauler

I've ordered from this site twice and had excellent results lost only one and they replaced it. I bought an emperor a flame angel a longnose 2 perc's a sailfin and a hippo all ate within 2 days. One suggestion to recieve the free shipping mix in inverts and fish if you plan on getting more than one shipment. The free shipping makes this site an even better deal.