this Zoo too damaged? pic

reefiness

i dont see any damage to it.
was it shipped to you from an online vendor or did you get it from an LFS. when coming from online because of the long shipping time it may take up to a week to open all the way.

ophiura

Very nice color...
They don't appear damaged and may just take some time to open.
What are your parameters (esp specific gravity, pH, alk...). What flow is it in?

jakebtc

autojunkie send me a piece and I'll check em out for ya...heh j/k but seriously they look good probably just haven't waited long enough yet
remember time goes slower when you sit there and stare at them waiting for something to happen
"been there"

fallnhorse

finally someone has zoos like me. They are snake zoos? I can't find them on many site. They grow like wild fire. I'm very happy with them.

autojunkie

Your probably right.. it was such a great deal though, that piece is about the size of a softball with that bright green color, and only 50 bucks. The place is called "That Fish Place" a sort of warehouse for aquariums.. it was their anniversery sale and everything was marked down big time.

wax32

I have gotten zoanthids that look that way in the mail and also from the LFS. They look a little stressed, you may have a little die off, but the majority should be fine. I think they get that way when they are squished in a bag for too long.

seareef

They look extremely healthy, just give them time, the coloration doesn't seem to be " outta wack " by any means...just give them time.

If anything you can give them a iodine dip, that would remove any parasite that could be irritating it.