THomas is my Anemone doomed?

inkman2004

I have had my bubble tip anemone for a while now and everything was looking good. Then all of the tentacles started to look disfigured and bent in funky directions. Now I have noticed some metalic looking bubbles moving around inside of them. Almost looks like a b.b. rolling around. Anyone have any ideas. I have mushrooms, zoos and hammer coral that are all doing great.
Thanks for the help.

littlebuck

from the pics you cant really see anything metalic. Also you may want to post any or ur tank parameters that way people can help you out more. im not to sure what is wrong with it sorry i cant help you out. What do you have for lighting. looks kinda werid.

T

thomas712

Not sure,
Could there have been a close encounter with another stinging coral?
Clown fish biting the tips?
Got any peppermint shrimp in there? Just checking to eliminate that possibility.
Can you tell if anything foreign entered the tank? chemicals, scented candle nearby, powders anything?
Thomas

inkman2004

I only have a cleaner shrimp, and I do have two percs. The only thing I can think of is we have been running a vaporizor for our newborn for about 6 weeks. But that is in her room with the door shut usually. But the apartment really isn't very large. I don't have any other corals within a foot of the anemone, and it hasn't moved away from its rock in months.
Thank you,

clown123

that only happened to mine when it got stuck in the filter they all wound up living but a month later for some reason the ones that got sucked up died wich stunk.