Those animals chopped his head off

sbsb

Paul Johnson has been beheaded! We all knew it would happen.
How do we strike back now?

shels

I seen that, are for sure. What I heard that is what they are saying, but there is no proof. I can not beleive this is happening.:nope: It is just sicking. (SP)

orion7

I just have to shake my head at the way the world is moving. It saddens me to see the way people treat each other. The politics of these times is murkier than the waste water I siphon out of my fish tank. I do not like the direction the course of human events is taking us. I sit and worry how this could be happening and what we could do. Through all of this I remember one profound truth. It is as follows. It applies to one and all.
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
You may recognize this. It is an exempt from the Declaration of Independence. The root of American Idealism. The reason we diligently observe what is happening in this world and the reason we fight to keep atrocities from happening. No matters who commits them. I bolded one part because it is the most profound. It sparked a change that has affected the whole world with a high sense of morality from slavery to the equality of all humans. It is my sincere hope that this very heartfelt message never be forgotten and its ideals never turned to dust.

lovethesea

I agree this is getting nuts. But I have a question regarding the Americans that are still over there.
The employees and most Americans for that matter were told to leave over a month ago. Did Lockheed Martin not inform their employees
or did they not let them leave due to the work that still needed to be done? Just courious.......I haven't been able to find any info on it since the first person was shot Paul Johnson was kidnapped.

D

daniel411

Yeah its been confirmed, Saudi intelligence announced earlier that they recovered the body. Also, theres pictures on the drudgereport of the him... afterwards. I don't recommend looking at them though, its pretty graphic :(
Those are some good questions Lovethesea. I'm also curious what the reactions going to be over his co-worker vouching for him and declaring him under his/muslim protection. Probally won't be a big deal though, since other islamic "technicalities" are being overlooked.

aarone

Originally posted by lionfish28
I say we get a army of these to kill them all(we are talkin about the iraq thing,right?)

yes... way to be informed

bradttu

Oh.....there's a reason to nuke LOTS of people. I don't think theworld would miss too many people from that country.

tony detroit

The actions os a very small percentage of people are no reason to take actions against the whole percentage of people over there.

tyedyed1

i say arm every american in the middle east with a hand gun. then at least if their gonna do that sh*t the person can at least take out the azz that has a problem with americans.

sbsb

This could be viewed as a them or us situation. They are religious Zealots that feel they are going straight to heaven if they die in the course of a "holy war". The extremist’s consider committing suicide when killing U.S.A targets as just that. The killers that sent our commercial jets into the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon saw themselves in the presence of their god the moment they were vaporized.
When you are up against that kind of enemy the lines between right and wrong become blurred.
If innocents must die, I prefer it is theirs, not ours.