thought i would post a few zoa pics. enjoy

nu2salt

Originally Posted by nietzsche
do you know what the common names would be of the ones in pics #3 and #5? your zoas are awesomee
to be honest i do not know. sorry, but think you for the nice comment.

nu2salt

these r just a few i have around 30-40 different zoas just hard to get pics of them most of them r in my 40breeder frag tank. letting them grow out for trading and selling.
azfishgal...good luck with your new frags. post some pics when they arrive and open up.
i will try to get pics of the rest of them.

maxalmon

Looking good....Whats amazing is how many color morphs of zoa's there are, sounds like your starting an incredible collection...

nu2salt

max i sent you a pm.. thanks these r some of the ones i order from the big place. how r yours doing did they stay close to the same color?

nu2salt

max i sent you a pm.. thanks these r some of the ones i order from the big place. how r yours doing did they stay close to the same color?

maxalmon

I'm pretty bad about checking PM's, the ones I got have stayed pretty true to color and seem to be thriving.

perfectdark

Very Very nice zoa's I am just starting to get some wild color ones myself holding out for the really colorful ones...
Although IMO your dog is looks waaaayyyyy better than any of those zoa's. I have a soft spot for pitty's they get a bad rap for all the wrong reasons IMO. Ill trade you some zoa's for him/her... JK...

I

innerdragon103

My favorite is the Third photo... i would name it Medusa, that tint of red is so evil looking but beautiful

nu2salt

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
Very Very nice zoa's I am just starting to get some wild color ones myself holding out for the really colorful ones...
Although IMO your dog is looks waaaayyyyy better than any of those zoa's. I have a soft spot for pitty's they get a bad rap for all the wrong reasons IMO. Ill trade you some zoa's for him/her... JK...

thanks she is not a bad dog but hell hath no fury if you come in my house when we r not at home. funny story about that. my little brother tried to climb through my window one day to pick up his paycheck and he has been around her her whole life and she put him in his car .he still to this day is very leary of her.

grabbitt

Very nice zoa collection

And I love your pitbull.
I'm looking into getting one myself in a month or so.