thought i would post some pictures..enjoy!!

jayc

Originally Posted by ginarox
i have 125 gallons, the mimic tang is awesome not as pretty as the yellow tang, but he gets along well with everyone,,there very hardy, i have had him since july of 2005...you will do fine with one,thanks for the compliment, have a great day...oh yeah,,he is probably around 3 inch long,,
Thanks!! Cool, thats what size tank I have! Can you post a fish list?
-Josh

ginarox

thanks joncat, cyclops, efishnsea,and surfinusa,and reefreak29,jayc, for the compliments....
reefreak29, i got the spiny oyster i believe in september, i know hes not the presiest thing, but he is fun to watch...
josh, heres my fish list...
red sail fin
mimic tang
blue tang
fox face
lawn mower blenny
domino damsel
rabbit fish ( big eye fish i believe thats what he is called, memory is getting bad)
royal gramma
mandaran
3 chromis
2 clown fish.
have a great night...

salth2oguy

Gina,
I have an uncle that lives in Springdale and an aunt that lives in Mountain Home. I am about 20 miles west of Little Rock. I started my tank when I was living in California. Didn't get too far with it before I was offered a job out here. I have a 55 gal and should start building up again in the next two weeks. I just finished painting my background. We will see where it goes from here.
That is interesting about our birthday's. Just as a side note we have the crab as our zodiac sign. A proper one for this hobby.

ginarox

Originally Posted by SaltH2OGuy
Gina,
I have an uncle that lives in Springdale and an aunt that lives in Mountain Home. I am about 20 miles west of Little Rock. I started my tank when I was living in California. Didn't get too far with it before I was offered a job out here. I have a 55 gal and should start building up again in the next two weeks. I just finished painting my background. We will see where it goes from here.
That is interesting about our birthday's. Just as a side note we have the crab as our zodiac sign. A proper one for this hobby.
that is to funny about you having an aunt that lives in mountain home, my little brother lives in mountain home too,, and iam about 20 miles from springdale,,wow for this to be a big world it is sure small...lol.. cant waite to see pictures of your aquarium, i am sure you will have better luck finding supplies and live stock in little rock,,its a big city i hope that you find a good one, cause here in nw arkansas i have only two stores to go to, not much to pick from,,i have gone over to tulsa oklahoma a couple times got some good stuff, and prices were very reasonable....have a great day...