Thought I would share he as well. My dragon has arrived

myerst22

I posted in the fish forum but thought I would post here as well as many here know the struggle it has been to find this eel. So here he is my small Hawaiian dragon Moray, about 13". Tim

tropills

Did you get him from Sean ? I sent you a PM a while back on where to get one, very nice looking eel.

myerst22

No I got him from a diver in Hawaii. I will try and get some better pics. Where he is set up right now it is impossible to get a good shot of him. Thanks, Tim

A

arlene1995

That is an AMAZING eel!
One day I too will own one (I hope). The best of luck to you and your eel!

myerst22

When I first put the Dragon in the Display I tried to release him on the opposite side of where the yellow tail moray, Gym. Millaris. The Dragon decided to swim immediatly over to where the Millaris hangs out. For the first couple of days they hung out side by side. Now it seems the new dragon likes his cave to himself. The Millaris was kicked out of his home and lives on the other side of the tank. Figured this was going to be the case. I made sure there were at least 4 different places for them to live comfortably. The Millaris is far more active now that the dragon is in the tank. Here are some shots of the Millaris that lives with the Dragon and other fish. Regards, Tim

myerst22

Hi Regina, The stock in the tank is as follows. Some are being removed to make room. The Borbonius is sold and the snowflake is being removed as well. Other than those there is a Male Crosshatch, Foxface, which may be moved, X-mas island Emperor, Black Tang, Tinker's Butterfly, Millaris Moray, and some random damsels that were initially added as a food source.
The Dragon has finally eaten some food. I gave him some fresh chunks of yellow fin Tuna I caught. He has some good taste. How can anyone resist fresh yellow fin tuna????? Here are a couple of new pics. Regards, Tim