Thought you guys might like these

johnbob

These are made by a glassblower named Kennaroo. He usually makes pipes but he went outside his realm on these. The first 2 are for waterpipes and the last is a pendant for a necklace. They were handblown using a technique called an implosion.:

mimzy

woooooooooooooooow!!!!! do u know the artist? does he have a website? CAN I GET SOME OF THOSE RIGHT NOW????

johnbob

@ fishy girl. Im sure it takes a loooooong time. All of the drawn reef and fish are really small. As far as I understand, the artist has to draw those scenes into the back side of the clear glass. Then the clear glass magnifies it. Probably to took hours and hours of work.
@Mimzy. I don't know him personally but I own some of his pipe work. I have methods of contacting him which I will do in regards to some pieces like these but as far as I know he is backed up on orders for the next 3 months. So I'm gonna add myself to the waiting list. This is the only site that has all of his work on display but its mostly pipes: http://www.glasspipes.org/Kennaroo