Thoughts on Sally light foots

V

vicegrip

I have a big SLF I took out of my 35 hex months ago now I'm wondering about putting him in my 75 reef . What are everyones thoughts on a large slf in a reef tank.

nahern

we have slf in a 45 tank, she has grown to a large size. we cant keep peppermint shrimp we keep finding sally having a feast. every time we loose something we blame her. we are missing an emerald, an anom. crab. she is fast and would not know how to catch her, i would like to take her out.

V

vicegrip

Originally Posted by nahern
we have slf in a 45 tank, she has grown to a large size. we cant keep peppermint shrimp we keep finding sally having a feast. every time we loose something we blame her. we are missing an emerald, an anom. crab. she is fast and would not know how to catch her, i would like to take her out.
Yeah the more I think about it I think I'm going to try to trade it. I have shrimp and a ywg and I'm pretty sure it was eating my zoa because when I got it out they started growing like mad. The thing is 4" toe to toe

kmc

We had one in our 29 gal biocube and it did a great job of mowing down some hair algae. However we think it got a small yellow clown goby. It actually looked out of place in our little tank because everything else was small. She eventually trapped herself in the middle chamber in the back and I haven't seen her since.

ninjamini

I had a SLF in my fuge. Them I moved her to my new 12 nano and she was killed withing the week my by emerald. Torn apart. Both crabs were large. I had that SLF for 2 years.