Throwing In The Towel

Well I gonna go back to fish only...my 12 gal nano out of control...
repeated cyano...hair algae...now all coraline going..getting plain algae..red and green bubble...getting tired...

rlablan

I am sorry to hear that. Have you tried chemi clean? It cleared my tank right up and is cheap and easy to use.

Keep in mind I have been doin salt for over 20years..only had cya
no once before...in this tank its been 4 times now...have used chemi clean..works great but then comes right back!

cocoacf

I know how you feel.. I had hundreds of dollars in coralsshrimpfish some euphyllia I had were $100 a piece alone. and they were nice, not overpriced.
I got dinoflaggelates and it killed almost every coral I had. anything worth anything at least.. a few mushrooms survived.
I had to start over, and take everything out. clean all my rock and tank by hand, only to have i t come back from some bizarre reason or another.
however, i am starting over AGAIN with an upgraded tank. Going from 14 to 29 gallons! so wish me luck

Originally Posted by Cocoacf
http:///forum/post/3153717
I know how you feel.. I had hundreds of dollars in coralsshrimpfish some euphyllia I had were $100 a piece alone. and they were nice, not overpriced.
I got dinoflaggelates and it killed almost every coral I had. anything worth anything at least.. a few mushrooms survived.
I had to start over, and take everything out. clean all my rock and tank by hand, only to have i t come back from some bizarre reason or another.
however, i am starting over AGAIN with an upgraded tank. Going from 14 to 29 gallons! so wish me luck
YOUR A BETTER MAN THAN ME! GOOD LUCK