Time for a one pack !

debbie

Looks great :yes: Love the choices of corals you have placed in there.
Keep up the good work :cheer:

overanalyzer

Originally posted by bona42na
Thanks guys, Nanocubes are 12 G I have 6 new pieces coming Tuesday now to add to it.

You sure are packing it and I hope to see some eye candy after your new shipment arrives!!

drkdweller

I got a ? y is it when ppl buy a hippo and put it in a 75 everyone gets on your case about the tank being to small, but you put a frogspawn in a 12 and over stock it with corals and nobody says anything but "wow nice" or " looks great. cangratulations"
That frogspawn will out grow that tank and you need to have a lot of room between that coral and other corals because it will sting them

reef_magic

the fish are animals with feelings, coral can be easily propagated when it grows too large, u cant cut ur fish in half b/c they get too big :notsure:

overanalyzer

that and hte growth rate on a lot of corals is a lot smaller - plus once they start stinging most folks wiht nano's either frag and trade or move to their larger tank or trade in .....
corals don't need swimming room - just good water quality - if a hippo just needed good water quality that would be one thing - but the tang also needs real estate to swim in .....
sorry don't mean to

another thing is - people load large display tanks with corals but don't focus on their fishes needs. which is a whole differnt discussion thread in another forum!

nm reef

Definitely a sweet looking nano!!! Is that a colony of clove polyps bottom right? I agree...several of those corals will out grow the display...but I also agree that fragging and relocation of corals is nothing like keeping a fish in a way too small aquarium. Many folks have success maintaining corals in small displays but long term success keeping some fish in small displays is rare.
Congrads on what appears to be a healthy/stable/thriving nano!!:yes:

bona42na

Thanks and yes I plan to frag out and trim out the tank as it matures. It gets filled pretty quickly and when I put my paws in there it can be messy ! Im already planning an intermediate size reef tank and with any luck Ill get to transplant some of these guys down the road .

nudibranch

Nice tank! Oh yeah and now its Friday *ahem*...I WANT TO SEE 6 NEW PIECES! :D It looks awesome. Keep up the good work!
For the record, I concur w/ NM Reef. Fragging a coral is nothing like fragging a fish. :confused: One = propagation :joy: One = sushi :mad:.