time for more top downs!

murph145

thanks yeah some things are really pickin up steve especially that red tabling milli and the green with blue tips slimer.... orange cap is growing nicely too.. actualy quite a few things are growing nicely lol my alk and Ca are kinda gettin a lil tough to maintain with my current CA reactor

murph145

Originally Posted by theappe3
thats some good looking sps!
thanks! they all have been doing very well.... what kinda sucks is i really cant buy anything new its gettin a lil too hard to fit lol

G

garychef1

Those are the most beautiful corals i have ever seen !!! to put it in one word... Gorgeous.

murph145

thanks u! that clam is the bigest calcium and alk hog out there its probably grown about 6-7" in the last year it deffinately keeps my reactor running full blast but it is one of a kind

murph145

Originally Posted by Garychef1
Those are the most beautiful corals i have ever seen !!! to put it in one word... Gorgeous.
thank you very much im glad u like and appreciate i always try to get some colorful sticks but u never know how they will really turn out after being in your system for a while

puffer32

Very nice as usual Murph
I especially like the pinks, blues and purples you have. And it goes without saying for the hundredth time, that clam

chilwil84

do you use one of those acrilic boxes to break through the surface of the water to take the pics. love the tabling colonies and what looks like some type of try color near the bubbletip

murph145

thanks puffer

chilwil84 i doint use a acrylic camera box i just hold it really close to the waters surface to not get the reflections from the lights.... lol u should see how many times i get the lens wet
thanks jennythebug!

triga22

Great tank! I got some frags today from the local reef club. I will post pictures tommorw. Im also ordering from here so you should keep an eye on my tank thread there murph.

autofreak44

Originally Posted by murph145
thanks! they all have been doing very well.... what kinda sucks is i really cant buy anything new its gettin a lil too hard to fit lol
if you ever find your self in that situation, just know that i am here to help take the burden off

murph145

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Great tank! I got some frags today from the local reef club. I will post pictures tommorw. Im also ordering from here so you should keep an eye on my tank thread there murph.
u show me where the thread is when u get the frags i deff wanna check them out!

murph145

Originally Posted by autofreak44
if you ever find your self in that situation, just know that i am here to help take the burden off

just make the drive up here ur more than welcome to a few frags