Blue Plus
I'd like to switch out a few bulbs...
Super Actinic
True Actinic
GE3000K
Aqua Blue
Aqua Sun
Super Actinic
What do you think? What kind of coloring will I get with the new setup? I'd like to have a bluish, whitish, purplish color and maybe a little pinkish. Will those bulbs give me at least the first three colors? Are there any bulbs that you feel should also be switched/left alone, etc? Suggestions? Thanks!

F

flukes

Bump
I would like to know the answer to this question too.

dutchschoon

I'm curious is that a Nova Pro you have?
I am new to the T-5's and just purchased the Nova pro(haven't finished setting up my 55 yet)..
Not to sound like a total newby-but do any brand t-5 bulbs work with that fixture?

wangotango

Originally Posted by ocyoo
http:///forum/post/2864442
go MH, it has a better value, Watt vs lumen output, even more than t5ho!
Not always...
That new combo will be white with a tint of blue most likely. If you like a little bit more blue but still need the PAR look into the ATI blue plus.
-Justin

chilwil84

ditch the ge and put in a ati blue plus. the uvl aqua sun will easily whiten your tank with leaving just a hint of blue. the ge and the aqua sun will knock out all the blue look when they are running at the same time.

reefraff

The GE 30000K lamp is a little harsher than the Pro Color. With everything running it isn't going to make a huge difference in the look. Depending on your corals the pro color's deeper red spectrum might give you colors the GE wont

P

painkiller1009

Yep get ride of that ge3000k bulb. Hard to balance it out in under a 8 bulb set up.
Try this
Front to back
ATI - Blue Plus
UVL - Super Actinic
UVL - Aquasun
ATI - Blue Plus
ATI - Aquablue
ATI - Blue Plus

eaglephot

Oh my goodness! I haven't purchased my replacement lights yet. I came back to see what I have on my tank now and then saw all of these responses! Thank you everyone! I am off to buy the lights right now.
Front to back:
Blue Plus
Super Actinic
Aqua Sun
Blue Plus
Aqua Blue
Blue Plus
Thank you very very much for everyone who responded! I am sorry it took me so long to thank you.