timers for lights

eeyrg

Currently I have 3 lights that require timers:
1) MH
2) Supplemental Actinic (comes on 1.5 hours before and stays on 1.5 hours after MH)
3) Refugium (lit at night)
Now, they are all on different schedules and having 3 timers take up 3 outlets gets a bit much as far as space is concerned. Does anyone know of any digital timers that have multi-plug functionality as well as the ability to use separate schedules?
How do you have your lighting timed/rigged?
thanks!

tonya-sr

hey EeyrG, i don't know if this will help you, but here's what i did, i hung three surge protectoers that have 5 seperate plugs. one on each side of the tank & one in the middle, and i have 4 intermatic multi-purpose, heavy duty timers. i have 4 three way plugs, one pluged into each of them, i have 4 VHO's, whites in one timer, blues in the other timer,( the timers have three different settings), this set up is on the left side of my tank. then in the middle i have three pumps pluged into one timer, but i pulled the pins out, so the timer never shuts off. but i can turn them off by the little on & off switch, when i do a water change, or if i need to clean them. and on the right side i have my sump & skimmer,etc; pluged in. also on the right side i put a power box in, and ran my three fans direct into the box. all of my power suply comes from this box, which also has a surge protecter on it. well like i said i don't know if this will help, but maybe it can give you an idea. if you have any ? just ask, if i can answer them i will. lol,
tonya-sr