Titan trigger??

kidwicked

anyone know some places that carry these regularly? I've only found one place that gets them in from time to time but have none now..
I plan on getting one next year in it's own tank setup..

sharkboy13

unless u plan on gettin a 500+gal tank and it being a species only i would stear clear of it. when it comes to ppl that carry it ask ur lfs cuz ur not suppose to request or post any links to ppl who also sell saltwater fish
have a nice day

kidwicked

nah you don't need a 500 gal tank for this fish.. you don't need a 500 gallon tank for any "fish" really.
true they "can" get big in the wild but in captivity no fish will get over 8-10 inches anyway.. even in the wild it's not commen to find big show fish over 8" and an 8" fish in it's own tank has plenty of room.

dragonzim

Umm,these fish can grow to over 2 feet and your comment about no fish getting to over 8 inches in captivity is completely wrong. I've had a lion bigger than this and I think that you'd find that a LOT of people on this board have had fish larger than 8 inches as well.
In any case, I would not get a Titan unless it was going by itself, in its own, VERY LARGE tank.

lion_crazz

DragonZim, KidWicked says things to start an argument. Just ignore stupid comments like those. We all know that plenty of fish grow more than 8, 10, 12, 14 inches.

dogstar

IMO, if the Mods know of members that start flame arguments then they should band them.....I see nothing wrong with Dragons responce to what he sees as mis-information. But to tell people to ignore them is wrong. Other wise people ( newbies. ect. ) may take the wrong information as fact. Not everyone knows how big fish.

clekchau

Originally Posted by KidWicked
nah you don't need a 500 gal tank for this fish.. you don't need a 500 gallon tank for any "fish" really.
true they "can" get big in the wild but in captivity no fish will get over 8-10 inches anyway.. even in the wild it's not commen to find big show fish over 8" and an 8" fish in it's own tank has plenty of room.
someone has been feeding you a line, they can and will grow well over 8"

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Dogstar
IMO, if the Mods know of members that start flame arguments then they should band them.....I see nothing wrong with Dragons responce to what he sees as mis-information. But to tell people to ignore them is wrong. Other wise people ( newbies. ect. ) may take the wrong information as fact. Not everyone knows how big fish.

Did I miss something? Did someone make a post that was deleted?

dogstar

Originally Posted by DragonZim
Did I miss something? Did someone make a post that was deleted?
Yep. I made a post, ( defending you ) refering to a post a mod made refering to your post ( basicaly saying you should not have made your post )...The mod's post was deleated and my post was edited ( not by me )
And now my post makes no sence, doesnt it ?
with respect to the mod, it has been said I was right, thank you, however the editing does cause confusion....

lion_crazz

DragonZim, I made a post saying that you should just ignore "stupid" comments like the ones that KidWicked makes. He makes comments just to ignite arguments. This can be seen in many posts of his. I was not calling KidWicked stupid, but I find it to be stupid that someone would just want to start a fight all the time. However, Dogstar brought up a very good point that my comment might me interpreted the wrong way, so I took it off.
However, I was not saying your post was wrong. It was not wrong whatsoever. I was just hoping to avoid an argument from breaking out, and I did not realize that my comment might be interpreted in the way that it was.
Sorry for the confusion. The problem has been taken care of. :happyfish

dragonzim

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
DragonZim, I made a post saying that you should just ignore "stupid" comments like the ones that KidWicked makes. He makes comments just to ignite arguments. This can be seen in many posts of his. I was not calling KidWicked stupid, but I find it to be stupid that someone would just want to start a fight all the time. However, Dogstar brought up a very good point that my comment might me interpreted the wrong way, so I took it off.
However, I was not saying your post was wrong. It was not wrong whatsoever. I was just hoping to avoid an argument from breaking out, and I did not realize that my comment might be interpreted in the way that it was.
Sorry for the confusion. The problem has been taken care of. :happyfish

Thanks for the clarification Lion! For a second there I thought I was in trouble!!

lion_crazz

No, I am very sorry if I made it seem as if you posted something wrong. I would never want to make one of our very helpful and very good contributors feel that way.
:happyfish