titan trigger

hatessushi

Actually that is a really low price. Also the Titan triggerfish requires a 700-1000 gallon tank when full grown.

T

triggcity

Go for it. That's great price. I have a 3 inch Titan and they are hard to come by.

T

triggcity

Also, make sure it's not a Yelow Margin. They look very similar to the untrained eye. Maybe prin my pic and take it with you.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by barola87
i was just wonderin if 59.99 was a good price 4 a 5 inch titan trigger?
No... that's not a good price. When you consider it will quickly outgrow your tank and you'll be stuck trying to find somewhere to give it away I'd say it's way too high.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by NigerBang

oh drat!!
? and yes its a good price, just like $50 is a good price for a green moray that will eventually need like a tank in the thousand gals....

S

shark bait

Sombody really wants to get that thing sold. 50 Bucks. I would have to wonder why? I forgot to say these are mean as mean as they can get, I am more afraid of this guy when I dive than just about any thing else. They are small fast and will bite. I can see a shark off in the distance, but these guys have "kicked" me out of their reef. I wish I had picks of it but one really chased me off his rock and sat at the edge of his rock untill i went away. This was a fun topic for the boat ride home. Crazy little fish they are.