To all Trigger lovers

bigman

To all the Trigger lovers out there what are some of the most beautiful triggers out there? and what are some of the rarest ones out there , that are available for home tanks. Im looking for a few different ones :thinking:

S

surfinusa

the rarest ones are golden back triggers they are very rare
if you do a trigger tank id do the more peaceful triggers but dont do anything like queen triggers or clown triggers

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by BIGMAN
i already have them both with an undulted trigger and a blueline plus a few more
the gold and black or clown and queen?

S

surfinusa

if you have those fish your tank is gonna be a war zone eventually

bigman

yeah its posible but thats what i like , i have a big tank plus i feed them very well, but i ve seen it done succefully, my friend has them all in a 135gallon. mines is 350

bigman

Here is my stock list so far
1. Clown
2. undulated
3. blue jaw
4. blue line
5. hawaiin black
6. queen
7. Sagassum
8. six line
9. Stars and strips puffer
What im picking up sithin the next 2 weeks on order already.
1. Red tooth Niger
2. Humu humu
Im pretty much done unless something kills something or i find a unique one.

bigman

whats funny is that the undy is in the sump do to his aggresiveness. BUt soon im gonna add him bace ive added more rocks and he was the first in the tank so i gotta take him out of his enviorment for awhile.

triga22

Yeap they are mean little buggers. So are all the other fish. He just is going to win WWIII in your tank.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I got dibs on the undy for the winner?
no way dude, clown all da way, go clown go clown!! :cheer: :cheer: ***) ***) ***)

hatessushi

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
what about a black durgeon trigger
I have a black durgeon (also known as an Indian Trigger or Hawaiian Trigger). The coloring on mine is darker though. It looks just like yours but yours is lighter then any I have seen. Mine is in a reef tank so i was wondering if the salinity being higher might be why mine is darker. Mine is and Indian Trigger sold to me on this site as a Hawaiian Trigger. Most of the time the trigger is really black but my picture shows him in the brownish coloring. He changes a lot.

bigman

they change colors i know mines does at different times of the day its dark and sometimes its almost greenish yellow. the pink tail i had did they same thing as well.

johnbob

Originally Posted by BIGMAN
yeah that is why i have a 60gallon sump with 2 compartments for the aggresive ones and or qt.

Uhhh, you know you can't successfully QT fish in your sump, right? The sump still has water from your DT running through it so if a fish has a disease like ich, it can stll easily spread to the other tankmates.