to moderaters

broncofish

Originally posted by cboyfan2020
where from in kansas bronco? I am in wichita.

Johnson county(overland Park, Olathe). Won't be able to move back for a couple of years though, and even then it's just a maybe. Till then stuck in Cali:( But I do enjoy the surfing and rock climbing:D , but unforunately I'm pretty injured right now, so I can't do crap:mad:

cboyfan2020

Originally posted by broncofish
Till then stuck in Cali:(

Yaeh it is SO much fun back here in Kansas. I love the flat landscape and little bodies of water.:rolleyes: ;)

firedad720

i've had to wait for an anwser every time i ask a question, but someone always seems to come through with an anwser. i don't ask many questions, but have leaned a lot just reeding other posts and anwsers. for what its worth..........rick

fshhub

#4 may have been a bit unclear, by uncooth, i meant
no trolling to try and instigate, no carrying on and swearing like a jerk, no obsurd/deraogitory(sp?) remarks, and garbage like this, we need to realize taht although we are grown men, there are also kids and women present, as well as older generations. We should be considerate for this.
And I guess you are right, somewhat about this site. However, there are members here who have spent no money, and they get treated just the same.
as for the calims, what can we not discuss, without links, if these are the original claims you are talking about, they too can post ehir pics here as well.
Glad you are understanding;) , some people aren't, or don't realize it.

nm reef

In response to the origional post:
Off topic is a popular choice for many here ... sort of lets in a personal side of our hobby. I seldom look at or for that matter participate in OT subjects. Now and then I'll respond...most of the time I just take a look to insure everything remains within the rules and civil.
As for slow and/or no responses...I look in on the reef early in the morning and early evening whenever time allows. I try to answer questions when I can....sometimes I just add to responces already provided...other times I may be able to point a direction to locate answers/information. Bottom line is I do try if possible. I do know several members here do much the same.
If you had questions that went unanswered then I'm not aware of them....and I'd gladly try to help out if you'd ask again or point us to the threads in question.
Yup...there are several other forums much like ours. Some are relatively slow with limited numbers of active members...others are fairly heavy traffic sites. Myself I've always prefered this site over the others I go to....just seems more down to earth & hobby related here. Not so commercial and less extreme high tech here. Several sites I frequent have very experiencied members and for the most part any and all questions eventually get a response. I like it here and I'd like to see our membership continue to grow. Lots of dedicated hobbiests here......:cool:

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Draxx
[B but what really bums me out is that because of the anti-advertising rule it makes it impossible for us to discuss some of the claims that people make in this industry. Claims that I would love to see discussed amoung some of the very intelligent members that visit this board.... including the moderators!
Now thats my 10 cents cuz my 2 cents was free! [/B]
Like what? Why would no links to competitors policy interfere with discussions about what "people in this industry" say?

marco333

I have tried many different boards, but this one is deffiently the best, and by far my favorite. You get to know everyone, and i have never had much of a problem with people not answering my questions.
Sometimes it depends what time it is, because since this is all over the world, people might be sleeping when you ask your question.

randolph

didn't mean to make anyone mad and i am thankful for answers i do get. this isn't the first time and just got frustrated with seeing some "ot" threads that get over a hundred responses and the mean time my tank is going belly up. please don't think that i am mad and seeking my share of attention just needed a little help, and again frustrated. i do like this board and do read some of the "ot" posts, and have had several laughs. sorry if i made anyone mad or ruffled feathers.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by cboyfan2020
Yaeh it is SO much fun back here in Kansas. I love the flat landscape and little bodies of water.:rolleyes: ;)

Hey you left out he exciting - 24 degrees in the morning and 66 degrees by noon with sleet for dinner.
Draxx - no thanks - no

[hr]
implants for me.
Randolph - I think a lot of people look on this board like family (though some intentionaly push the limits and get booted, and return and get booted ....) - you make a statement abotu a group of close knit people and you get some spirited responses. Which is why I love this board. Besides Broncofish is my brother so it truly is like family!!!
The one thing this board provides is lots of spirit and vigor on hot topics .....
Now on to other posts ....

cboyfan2020

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Hey you left out he exciting - 24 degrees in the morning and 66 degrees by noon with sleet for dinner.

You forgot the tornados for the mid afternoon snack.;)