To the moderators...

stig

Sorry, this isn't about fish...
Remember a couple of weeks ago when the board got cleared? Well, I think I posted the message that did something strange. This page was fine till I hit submit and then everything disappeared.
Now I seem to have been deleted. My name was Slyly and I have ceased to exist. (Find a message by "Slyly" and then look at my profile) This happened after that fatal message. I e-mailed this site but no answer.
I know it's not a major catastrophe, it's just a little annoying. Any ideas?

stig

LOL....no, I was asking about the specific benefits of coralline algae.
The thing is I haven't actually been deleted; Slyly still exists as a user but the board won't accept the password. I tried to re-register but "that username is already in use". So it does seem the password has been changed.
Oh well, I was just wondering if anything could be done to retrieve the password. It's not a big thing really.
Thanks for the response.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Good question. I have the same problem. I was thinking that maybe since I do some computer house-keeping regularly that the cookies are getting sweapt out.

rickt4du

When I clean out the temp files all my cookies stay in the system. Delete them from the task bar not from the file itself. That should just get rid of the files not the cookies.
...rick