To those who asked why she's not my wife........

kdlbem

When we lost power awhile back, and my girlfriend came to the rescue(with the flu), everyone asked why she wasn't my wife.
Guess what.............. She agreed to be. her and her son are the best things that ever happened to me, and I feel very blessed to be a part of their lives. Sorry for the off topic, but I had to share my joy with my SWF.com family. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
B

cyn

Well CONGRATS!! Glad to hear your wonderful news!
Best of luck to you three in the future.
Cyn :cool:

kelly

It is about time!!!
CONGRATULATION to all three or you. I wish you many years of happiness and good fortune.

sylock

Congradulations!!! I just got married 3 months ago. My wife and I lived together for a while after the engagement but before the wedding ... it was still a big change so be ready. It's worth it though.

msb27

Way to go!!!!!!!! Being married with children quite possibly might the only thing than keeping fish!!
Scott ;)

msb27

lets try it one more time. Being married with children might be the only thing better than keeping fish!!
Scott

wildbunch

Marriage is great for the first couple of months, then it is the same old cracker!!!
Better put away a fish budget now!

shel

Cograds, marriage is wonderful. My husband and I have 10 years in March. Not bad considering he is under 30 and I am 30.
It takes a special kinda of person to take on someone else's child as there own. Good luck to you and your new family. :D

kdlbem

Thanks for all the warm words. We've been together three years already and she still amazes me every day, so I think we've already gotten past all the hard stuff ;) Plus, she already knows what a SW addict I am, so that's not a problem :D .
Again, thanks everyone!
B

S

sinner's girl

Hey, Congrats! I've been away so I just heard. Good luck!