Toad stool ( not looking good)

gypsie32

My toad stool has been in my reef tank for about a year and has done very well, over the last few weeks it hasn't open much and the base is looking weak. Also the base of the toad stool has come loose from its rock base, alot of it has to do with the base being about 8 inchs long...thats alot of weight to keep up....My water peramiters are all good, and everything else in the tank is doing well. Anyone have any suggestions and why it might be doing bad, also can i put the base in the dsb or do i need to keep on a rock?

kracker

Mine did the same thing.I almost threw it away several times cause i thought it was dead.It broke itself from the foot it was attached to and stuck itself to a piece of my lr.It finaly came around and what freeked me out is the foot it broke off is now growing two more stocks!

gypsie32

i have it proped up between 2 pieces of lr...will see what happens..up until now it has been my best coral...I will try to
post a pic later...have to find my photo resizer program..

beth

Administrator
Staff member
To resize, just use the Paint program that came with Windows. Go to the Menus: Tools, Stretch then use the % to change the size.