Toadstools, how do you feed yours?

playtime

I haven't directly feed mine, I feed frozen foods to the tank as a whole. Should I be directly feeding my corals? They include:
7 mushrooms
1 toadstool
1 devils hand leather
button polyps 1 large cluster and severl small ones.
I add coralvite and calcium daily, and iron weekly.
I also have microvert that I feed featherdusters and anenomes (by syrenge bi-weekly)
Playtime

I don't really feed mine I think its gets eniugh food from the juice of the frozen brine and frozen mysis shrimp cubes I also put Kent marines Coral-vite,KalK,And iodine
And they seem to be doing great.

blueberryboomer

Playtime, How do you like your toadstool? We love ours, we bought our first one about a month ago, when I was looking at it a few days ago I saw a baby growing, it wasn't there when we put it in, I was sooo excited!
I ordered two more and got them last Friday, they have not totally opened up yet. I think they are awesome leathers. Later Lisa

fishfreek

How much light do you guys have to support your toadstools? I ask because i was at my lfs two weeks ago an picked up a baby toadstool. I was told they don't need strong light and it would work in my 45g. I only have 55w of NO lighting. I keep it high in the tank on my l/r. He has opened every day since the second day i've had him. Really nice coral. I hope he'll be okay with my lighting for now. I plan to upgrade to pc lights i the next six months or so.

playtime

I really love it. He really ads nice color and structure to our tank. My skunk clown fish likes to nestle in the middle. Mine is quite large. Blueberry, how does the baby appear? does it split like a mushroom or does it grow on the stalk or does it just appear somewhere close to the toadstool? I am really curious. So far, nothing has propigated in my tank and I am impatiently waiting. I have had some mushrooms fall off their rock and go to another place and they are doing great but thats it. I just upgraded to 65wt smart lite and changed them to my 32 gal plex tank. I also added 2 (75) powerheads. I am thinking of getting an open brain coral. I love the color.
Playtime

blueberryboomer

Hi,
Fishfreak, We have 2 10,000K MH lights, 2-96watt atinic& 2-96watt daylight bulbs.
Playtime, the baby popped out at the bottom of the toadstool, on the foot part. This is the first time we have had anything like this happen. It looks like a very small version of its mother. To cool...
Later Lisa :D