Tobin you okay out there?

crimzy

Originally Posted by seasalt101
i'm home now just got in from the hospital, thanks everyone, didn't think i would be gone that long, bu everything is ok, and jenny got me a cool rock full of button polyps yea...tobin
Good to see you back Tobin.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by crimzy
Good to see you back Tobin.

thanks good to be back, lions for real this year?...tobin

crimzy

thanks good to be back, lions for real this year?...tobin
Nope... they've beaten 3 crappy teams and got crushed by the only real team they faced. 6 wins... 7 tops. But their offense is for real. Mike Martz is no joke.
But your cowboys look pretty impressive.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by crimzy
Nope... they've beaten 3 crappy teams and got crushed by the only real team they faced. 6 wins... 7 tops. But their offense is for real. Mike Martz is no joke.
But your cowboys look pretty impressive.
yeah romo could make a lot of things happen he's a lot more poised this year, i,m thinking the lions could win 9 this year and if they string enough together who knows, they have a coach this year anyway, and the division looks like they could be in it for a spell anyway...tobin

crimzy

yeah just finally got my back pay from social security only 10 months later than the 1st part...tobin
That's social security... could've been worse.

T

tizzo

Alright, first off, next time you leve, you hafta let us know.
As far as fruits and veggies, can you eat them again or are you still restricted?
My best friend had leukemia and when I tried to order her taco bell, her favorite restaurant, the people looked at me like I was an idiot when I said NO veggies on it.
One lady even sarcasticaly asked me, "Why do you want a taco with no lettuce or tomatos"
Stupid biddy. like it was her business. But I told her my bf is having chemo and the doc said no, so she felt stupid and I was happy. haha
but seriously, glad your back!

groupergenius

TOBINNNNNN
Awsome to see your silly dancin' chicken.....

Just to set it straight. Romo sux and the Lions are going....nowhere.

Jus' playin'. Romo is looking like the real deal. But my TB Bucs will be ruling the NFC this year.
Great to see your words here. Ya'll anywhere near Mineola or Quitman?

seasalt101

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
TOBINNNNNN
Awsome to see your silly dancin' chicken.....

Just to set it straight. Romo sux and the Lions are going....nowhere.

Jus' playin'. Romo is looking like the real deal. But my TB Bucs will be ruling the NFC this year.
Great to see your words here. Ya'll anywhere near Mineola or Quitman?
lions are just a team i don't hate, and romo is looking a lot better this year than last, and no about mineola or quitman i'm wondering if barry bonds played for the patriots if all would be forgiven? seems like everyone claims to hate cheaters except for them, and i tink the bucs lok good but to early to tell, try to rethink everything after everyone has their buy week, and it's good to be back...tobin