Today in NFL

pontius

I don't think any of those games are really an upset....Ravens suck just about as much as the Dolphins do. Eagles are solid and have lost something like 5 games by 3 points or less and if nothing else, they know how to play D. and the Panthers would be a decent team if they weren't running a stone age era offense and Seattle ain't that great to boot. now Jets over Patriots....THAT would've been an upset.

ruaround

Originally Posted by salty blues
GO SAINTS!
dont you mean "Geaux Saints"??? lol... they still have an outside chance to make the post season... the way NY is playing to nigh i would be suprised if they dont make it!!!

salty blues

Originally Posted by ruaround
dont you mean "Geaux Saints"??? lol... they still have an outside chance to make the post season... the way NY is playing to nigh i would be suprised if they dont make it!!!
Hangin' on by a thread! Nothin' against Reggie Bush, but I almost think they're playin' better without him.

ruaround

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Shouldnt the biggest story be the the patriots are 2 games away from perfection? nothing is stoping them now!

ummm no... the biggst story is the BUCS FINALLY RETURNED A KICK OFF FOR A TD!!! a 31 year drought, 498 games and almost 1,900 attempts!!! undefeated has been done before...

jerthunter

Well it wasn't an upset but the Browns vs. Bills game was about one of the most interesting games I have seen.
During the halftime and post games shows they were talking about how bad the weather was in New England and Pittsburgh but Cleveland was insane... I never thought a game with 2 field goals and a safety of a bad snap during a punt would be good but it was....

rylan1

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Well it wasn't an upset but the Browns vs. Bills game was about one of the most interesting games I have seen.
During the halftime and post games shows they were talking about how bad the weather was in New England and Pittsburgh but Cleveland was insane... I never thought a game with 2 field goals and a safety of a bad snap during a punt would be good but it was....
I'd have to agree.It was the best 8-0 game let alone game under 10 points that I've seen. The weather here was insane.

rylan1

Hangin' on by a thread! Nothin' against Reggie Bush, but I almost think they're playin' better without him.
they should have kept Antonio Pittman.

reefraff

I grabbed Stecker for my fantasy team

Bush is not the kind of back that can carry a team on his own. They may have hit on something with Stecker. If they can make the playoffs it would be interesting to see if they can do some plays with both in the backfield.

bjoe23

ummm no... the biggst story is the BUCS FINALLY RETURNED A KICK OFF FOR A TD!!! a 31 year drought, 498 games and almost 1,900 attempts!!! undefeated has been done before...
ummm there have been alot more kick returns for TDs than undefeated teams. And nobody has gone 16-0 (looks like nothing is stopping the patriots) let alone 19-0

cowfishrule

i would like the pats to go 16-0 this year.
it was nice seeing bonds break the record, i remember when nolan ryan struck out # 5000, the sawwx finally won a ring again, and i would love to see a team go undefeated in my lifetime.
all stuff i can tell my son as he gets a lil older.
other then that, the hell with boston.

cowfishrule

its also a great feeling to know that there are 2 teams nobody wants to play in the nfl
the pats
and my vikes!!!!!
terrible game vs the bears last nite, but hey, the check went into the w column, and thats all that matters. the peterson/taylor backfield is awesome.

rylan1

BROWNS - maybe the most dangerous team in AFC

The Pats are beatable. I would not be shocked if they go 19-0 and fall short in the playoffs to a huge underdog.

ruaround

ummm there have been alot more kick returns for TDs than undefeated teams. And nobody has gone 16-0 (looks like nothing is stopping the patriots) let alone 19-0

Originally Posted by Rylan1

BROWNS - maybe the most dangerous team in AFC

The Pats are beatable. I would not be shocked if they go 19-0 and fall short in the playoffs to a huge underdog.
how can the Pats go 19 - 0??? if they go 18 - 0 they would be Super Bowl Champions...

travis89

how can the Pats go 19 - 0??? if they go 18 - 0 they would be Super Bowl Champions...
18-0 would send them to the superbowl.
I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Miami next week and end up 18-1.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Travis89
18-0 would send them to the superbowl.
I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Miami next week and end up 18-1.
i stand corrected... Div playoff, AFC Championship and then Super Bowl...

bjoe23

i stand corrected... Div playoff, AFC Championship and then Super Bowl...
ya, lol

bjoe23

why is every1 saying that they wouldnt be surprised if they lose a game? seriously.... who can stop them?

ruaround

why is every1 saying that they wouldnt be surprised if they lose a game? seriously.... who can stop them?
any team on any given Sunday...