todays new addition!

skirrby

lookie what i got today.. still a little shy.. but has been exploring his new home quite a bit.. no fights with the other 2 fish.. although to my supprise i saw him nip at my finger leather, and my m. digitata! hopefully that wont be a habbit of his.... you all like him?

skirrby

when i sit quiet and watch the tank he comes out and swims around like nobodys watching but if i move he goes and hides.. tons of personality though i can tell already

lovethesea

very pretty, he does have a smiley look to him. I always try to hide from the fish.. :rolleyes: thats about the only way you can really observe them. Besides, my crazy clown follows me.

nm reef

I doubt it was actually picking at the corals...probably just getting a bit of algae off the corals....very kewl fish and a great algae eater...I am seriously considering adding one myself. One of the displays I maintain has one and its the only one I've seen that isn't shy. It is constantly out and about...seldom darts for cover...but it does have a 220 display to cruise around in too.

skirrby

i bought one of those really fine nets doug uses... he siad it would be ok.. or i could use my hand if i wanted... but i went with the net.. went in no problem.. he did splash me with water from his tail as he went in lol